top of page

Passport Renewals
4-6 week service

Global Passport Express specializes in expediting Passports and Visas for our clients. 

You can renew your passport using Form DS-82 if your most recent passport:  

  • Is submitted with your application

  • Is undamaged (other than normal "wear and tear")

  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older

  • Was issued within the last 15 years

  • Was issued in your current name or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order.

The Required Documents We Need From You


  • Current or expired, signed 10-year U.S. Passport issued within the last 15 years.​

  • Three (3) copies of signed completed online application Form DS-82 and bar-coded. ​

  • ​One (1) 2x2 Passport photo (no glasses or headwear) taken within the last 6 months.

We can take your photos for $20.

  • One (1) Check or money order made out to the U.S. Department of State $209.53 (Passport Book) or $239.53 (Passport Book and Passport Card) ​

Add your Full Name and date of birth in the memo section of your check

  • Our service fee is $130.00

In order to change the name on your passport, you MUST have an original or certified copy of the court ordered name change


Original or certified copy of the marriage certificate

Don't worry, we're going to walk you through it right now...

Step 1.
Call us at 210-375-7525  

We'll have a quick conversation to learn about your request and then schedule an appointment with you for the next available opening. Your next step is to get your paperwork together...

Step 2. 
Complete These Documents

Form DS-82

Complete the online form below.  Print three copies with bar code on the top left corner.

Step 3. 

Collect The Remaining Documents

If you have questions about any of the documents, please call us at 210-375-7525.

bottom of page