top of page
  • Can I trust your company?
    YES! We are a registered courier service with the National Passport Agency in Houston Texas. We are currently the only passport expedited service in San Antonio with that certification. All of our employees undergo an annual background check. We have been in business for over 15 years and have proudly served over 10,000 customers with our passport and visa services!
  • Are You located in San Antonio?
    Yes. We are located in San Antonio on the frontage road of I-10 W between Callaghan and Medical Dr. 8000 IH 10 W Ste 600 (6th floor) San Antonio, TX, 78230
  • Do you accept walk-ins?
    We gladly welcome walk-ins, however, if we are currently with a client who has a scheduled appointment waiting times can be between 30 mins to an hour.
  • Can I schedule an appointment?
    You can schedule an appointment by calling our office at 210-375-7525 (option 5) or clicking contact us and completing the form.
  • Do you serve clients outside of Texas?
    We proudly serve clients in all 50 states and US territories!
  • Do you offer same-day passports?
    Unfortunately, Global Passport Express LLC is unable to obtain passports same day. The closest office is the National Passport Agency in Houston TX. You may call them at 877-487-2778.
  • Are you a federal agency?
    Global Passport Express LLC is a registered courier with the National Passport Agency in Houston TX. We are not a government agency. We are authorized to assist in expediting passports.
  • Can I renew my child's passport?
    We'll be happy to assist you in applying for your Child's passport, however, children must apply for a passport using the DS-11 form (new passport), and follow such process. Visit our Child's Passport page here for more info.
  • Can I use your service if I'm not departing in 2-4 weeks?
    We specialize in expediting passports for clients traveling within 1-8 weeks. Clients who are traveling in more than 2 months typically do not need our services.
  • Do you issue passports for other countries besides USA?
    We only assist in helping citizens of United States in obtaining passports.
  • Can I get a US Passport if I'm a permanent resident?
    The US Dept of State only issues passports to American citizens by birth or naturalization. For more info visit
  • What countries do you provide visas for?
    We currently assist in helping with the following visas: China- Tourist and Business India- Evisas and in passport visas Ghana- is passport visa Egypt- Evisa Brazil- Evisa Vietnam- Evisa Cambodia- Evisa Saudi Arabia- Evisa Kenya- evisa Sri Lanka- ETA
  • Do you issue Schengen visas?
    We do not assist with Schengen visas. For more info click here.
  • Do you assist with visas to Nigeria?
    No. We do not assist with visas to Nigeria.
  • Do you help with student visas?
    We are unable to process most student visas.
bottom of page